Concentrated Omega-3. 1200 mg Fish Oil Softgels - 60 count
Omega 3 fatty acids are a polyunsaturated fatty acid that come in 2 constituents: EPA and DHA. These fatty acids are found most readily in fish and have been associated with many heath benefits.
Omega 3 fatty acids have been associated with positive effects on blood flow and the cardiovascular system and may have protective effects against heart disease.
Omega 3 fatty acids are an important building block of the brain and nervous system and thus omega fats are associated optimal brain function and mood.
Omega fats are also important in modulating healthy levels of inflammation in the body.
Omega 3 fatty acids are not just important in good health but are also an essential component of beautiful hair and skin.
Our omega supplement comes in both soft gels and liquid form. It is molecularly distilled and has been tested free of PCB and heavy metals. Our omega comes from sustainably sourced waters to provide you with the highest quality environmentally conscious omega supplement available.
- 1200 mg highly concentrated fish oil softgel
- Each softgel contains a minimum of 360 mg EPA and 240 mg DHA
- Sourced from fresh, cold water sources
- 1 softgel provides nearly twice as much EPA/DHA as standard fish oil products
- Molecular distalation to ensure purity
- Made to include natural orange oil for a citrus scent
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish
This highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acid softgel contains twice as much eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) as many omega-3 products, and in a convenient one per day softgel.
Your body uses Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) to help maintain almost every vital system you have. For healthy maintenance you should consume omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in equal amounts.
For centuries the human diet naturally provided an equal ratio of EFAs. However, modern food processing and dietary habits have most Americans consuming much more omega-6 than omega-3. which creates a negative imbalance in omega-3 fatty acids.