Green Tea Extract 90% Polyphenols Vegetarian Capsules-60 Count
- Each capsule contains 250 mg green tea standardized to at least 90% polyphenols
- Provides as many polyphenols in 2 capsules as 4-6 cups of green tea
- Benefits immune, cholesterol and cellular health
- Guaranteed at least 70% catechins and 50% epigallocatechin (EGCG)
- Encapsulated in a color-free, vegetarian capsule
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans
Green tea has played a role in health for a great part of human history. Its healthful attributes were recognized by the Chinese over 4000 years ago when it was used for headache, digestive problems, immune support and lack of energy, among others. This is due in large part to the antioxidant properties of polyphenols, the constituent of green tea that give it its health benefits. Current research has shown green tea may be beneficial in assisting in weight loss, mostly due to its caffeine content. In order to get true therapeutic benefit, one would have to drink nearly ten cups of tea a day. , This Green Tea Extract contains 250 mg providing all the benefits of the beverage in an easy to swallow vegetarian capsule.